Spring session is open for registration, hoppy sewing!
Your child will learn hand and machine sewing basics: safety, machine anatomy, threading, loading the bobbin, pattern-fabric layout, running stitch, whip stitch, sewing buttons& zippers, and more! This class will inspire an endless love of sewing!
- Class meets weekly for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Open to kids ages 8 & up (except the Friday class).
- No sewing experience required, and those with experience will take on new and more challenging projects.
- Small class, which allows me to give personalized attention to different skill levels.
- All supplies and use of sewing machine are included in tuition (the finest -& prettiest- cotton fabrics, thread, felt, interfacing, stuffing, buttons, patterns, everything!)
*This class can be retaken, the love of sewing never ends! Plus, there are always skills to be mastered & new skills to learn.